We're Covid-19 Ready
We want to work whilst keeping Covid-19 at bay.
The first thing to change is how we deal with you, for the foreseeable future all enquiries and bookings will have to take place over the phone, via email or social media. Please don't come down to get a quote unless otherwise requested to do so by a member of staff.
The waiting area will be CLOSED, this means there is nowhere to wait. Therefore please make arrangements to get home whilst we are valeting your car. There will be a small designated are for you to stand whilst waiting for your lift which is 2 meters away from the entrance.
A vehicle drop off area will be visible, please park and put the keys in the designated box. The box will be sanitised before and after every drop off, please don't come inside the unit.
Upon completion, vehicles will be left outside in the car park (unfortunately no matter what the weather) on collection we will confirm payment, this can be done online or by contactless payment all whilst maintaining a 2 meter distance.
If you are booked in for a maintenance wash we ask that you remain inside the vehicle, we also won't be cleaning the door shuts, this limits our contact with you and the inside of your vehicle.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this time, we can't wait to reopen the doors and get back to doing what we love.
Call us on 01934414915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working under Covid in house guidelines
Due to the current Covid–19 pandemic our team is operating with the greatest care to ensure both our team and customers safety is priority at all times
• All bookings both mobile and studio based are accepted by appointment on the understanding that the customers accept all the guidelines set out for our day to day risk assessments when working around Covid 19
• Any vehicle booked for mobile cover will be covered off road on private driveways were possible away from oncoming traffic and worked on outdoors or under a portable bespoke mobile workshop weather depending. All we ask that on arrival you unlock the vehicle from a safe distance and keep the keys, if this isn’t possible due to self-locking please remove car key from all other keys as we will sanitize key upon completion of services booked..
• For Detailing studio works all services will be covered in a large indoor space where social distancing will be adhered to when dropping off and collecting vehicles, should you enter the studio please wear a face mask and sanitise at the hand stationprovided.. Our team will always maintain at least 2 metres distance from you at all times and we ask you to do the same
• Our team will always wear gloves, safety glasses and a face mask during any work on the interior, sanitising touch points on their way in and out. All tooling and bottles used thought the service covered are also sanitised before using on other bookings.
• We cannot attend any customer with symptoms or confirmed cases of Covid–19 or self-isolating due to symptoms. You must inform us immediately should your circumstances prior to your appointment change. All holding deposits will be held for future appointment after isolation or circumstances change
• Should our Team feel that social distancing and the measures set out in the agreement above are not being achieved when covering mobile services we may suspend our service for a later date as safety and social distancing is key to a successful visit under the government guidelines