Our Gtechniq Inspection is exclusively for clients of ours who have had a car protected with a Gtechniq coating.
The inspection includes a Superior Wash & Dry which is free (on its anniversary subject to having a valid guarantee, please provide your guarantee number when enquiring), it allows us to check the vehicles finish and allows us to recommend any maintenance if required, this could involve having tar, fallout, tree sap etc removed, as well as having the coating topped up, your vehicle may require a more in-depth process or you may want some coatings reapplied, this can be arranged for a future date if required.
We also sell a range of Gtechniq maintenance products so you can maintain your car yourself.
GTECHNIQ ANNUAL INSPECTION
PRICE – FREE* - 30-60 MINUTE BOOKING
GTECHNIQ TOP-UP DETAIL
This is the same as our Inspection Detail but includes 2 applications of Gtechniq C2 & tires dressed with Gtechniq T1.
PRICE £30-40 plus vat 1.5 HOUR BOOKING
GTECHNIQ MAINTENANCE DETAIL
PRICE £75-100 plus vat 4-5 HOUR BOOKING
The Gtechniq Maintenance Detail is exclusive to those who have had their car protected by us with Gtechniq, it includes a Superior Wash but with exclusive use of Gtechniq products and coatings throughout.
The range of Gtechniq maintenance products ensures all surfaces of your vehicle are safely and effectively cleaned. It’s the perfect Gtechniq aftercare package, as the products used are specifically designed to work in harmony with your existing protection. It’s also an excellent opportunity for us to check-up and top-up any coatings if necessary.
A £50 deposit will be taken at the time of booking, or you can pay in full.
1. Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner used to clean all wheel faces, inner wheel barrels, brake callipers and arches
2. Gtechniq W6 Iron and Fallout Remover used to remove break dust and staining.
3. Gtechniq W7 Tar and Glue Remover to remove all tar spots from wheels
4. Vehicle pressure-washed to remove loose dirt and contamination
5. Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner applied to the lower half of the vehicle
6. Pressure washed to remove Gtechniq W5
7. Gtechniq W4 Citrus Foam to the whole vehicle
8. Pressure washed to remove Gtechniq W4
9. Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner applied to Window rubbers, badges and panel gaps and cleaned using specialist detailing brushes
10. Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner applied to all door shuts, hinges, surrounds and inner fuel flap de-greased and cleaned using specialist detailing brushes
11. Pressure wash rinse at reduced pressure for delicate areas, removing Gtechniq W5
12. Exterior bodywork surfaces washed with plush wash mitts, process to include a multi stage safe wash utilising our three bucket method, including pH shampoo stages Gtechniq GWash
13. Pressure wash rinse to remove Gtechniq GWash
14. Gtechniq W7 Tar and Glue Remover used to remove tar safely from all exterior surfaces and door shuts
15. Pressure washed to remove Gtechniq W7 and any residue
16. Gtechniq W6 Iron and Fallout Remover used to remove Iron contamination from exterior surfaces and door shuts
17. Pressure wash rinse to remove Gtechniq W6 and any residue
18. Vehicle given final rinse stages, to include filtered water rinse stage
19. Vehicle driven into the studio for drying stages, dedicated air blower to be used along with plush microfibre towels for all vehicle drying including blowing out water from all areas and pat drying any remaining water.
Interior Process (upto 50 minutes spent on the interior)
1. All rubbish removed from the interior
2. Full vacuum of the vehicle interior and boot
3. All interior surfaces dusted
4. Interior surfaces cleaned with Gtechniq I2 Tri-Clean anti-bacterial cleaner
5. Gtechniq W6 Perfect Glass used to clean glass
1. Gtechniq C2v3 Liquid Crystal spray sealant applied to paintwork, shuts and wheels
2. Gtechniq T1 Tyre and Trim used to dress tyres & exterior plastics
3. Glass Polish used to polish exterior glass
4. W6 Perfect Glass used to finish exterior glass to a smear free finish
5. Gtechniq M1 All Metal Polish used to polish tail pipes
6. Final buff with Gtechniq Quick Detailer spray to all surfaces
*Based on you having a valid guarantee (charges will apply otherwise)